Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7

Math 7 Complete integer practice
Notes for roles of organisms in Science
Practice dance
Bring cameras if using your own

9 comments:

  1. I'm a miss u guys!!!
    I'm at the airport right now so I'm a leavin.
    See you guys in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie! We were remembering you just like we said (K reminded us)...at noon, taking off for a wonderful adventure to Thailand. Have a safe trip and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Ms W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how is it over in Thailand? So you are going to be back for the end of school.

    Jessica S. (giratina1350)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey are you having fun. We miss u 2 and we hope you are having fun good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie aka Atid, hope you are having fun in Thailand.!! We all miss you. Have a good trip.
    Make sure to tell us what Thailand is like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have loads of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete