Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8

Be sure to look at yesterday's comment from Charlie...on his way to Thailand.  Feel free to respond to him.  I'm sure he would love to hear from you.
Remember to practice your dance steps for Monday.
Grade 7's - review subtracting integers with +/- disks and Grade 6's complete pattern practice.
Review roles of organisms notes...quiz next week.
Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. before the end of the year, I would like to accomplish making one more Ibook on the I-pads, this time , about anything that we want to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before the end of the year, I would like to experience a talent show for the grade 7's and 6's. It would be fun to discover your own talent(s) and share them with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that is what i wanted to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. before the end of the year i would like to spend more time with our buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should do something really fun all day with Mr. Hong's class like capture the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before the end of the year I think it would be awesome so have a reading day! For everyone to read sit and relax. You could bring any book you want and read with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before the end of the year I think that each person can come up in front of the class, and share what you enjoyed doing during the year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before the end of the year, we should have some kind of tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  9. like:before the end of the year we should have a basketball tournament

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that we should have art all day, before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel that we need to play baseball/softball before the end of the year. As for personal accomplishments I want to do one more french project, we have only done one and i really enjoy the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel that we need to play baseball/softball before the end of the year. As for personal accomplishments I want to do one more french project, we have only done one and i really enjoy the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. before the end of the year, I think that it would be really fun if we had a day where we could bring any video game console such as the nintendo ds, we could bring games that can do the wireless multiplayer function, like mariokart ds. we could all play games against each other, it would be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scratch that idea, replace it with a board game day where we can all play different kinds of board games, especially monopoly!

      Delete
  14. Before the end of the year I would like to go to Playland, oh wait we're doing that. I guess we could have some sort of huge lunch, hmmm I think we're already doing that too. Maybe we could one final band performance, but I think that's already been planned too. Well maybe we could watch a movie or something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Before the end of the year we should either have a talent show or have a softball game with the other grade 6/7 classes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Before the end of the year I think that we should all have a tournament with teams to compete in one sport that the class chooses and the winning team gets a prize of some sort.

    ReplyDelete